Why I am doing this:

My photo
Anyone who really knows me would know that I could not live without music. Music can change my mood like nothing else! I have been writing my own songs since I was a little girl, and have decided that I don't want to keep them to myself anymore! One of the reasons I started writing lyrics is this: when I'm in a bad mood, or when I'm really sad I usually find some music that I like, and try to zone the world out. So many times I've been listening to something, and I've felt such powerful emotions! Love, gratitude, confidence, hope, the list can go on and on! I would love to know that someone else had a similar experience because of something I wrote. That is my goal! My biggest fear is that people won't like what I've written. I am terrified of rejection, but I read a quote once that said "Don't let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do." I've thought a lot about that, and I've decided that I cannot guarantee that everyone will love my songs, but I can compose. I can write. I can sing. I can play. And I can hear awesome harmonies! So, I'm not going to let what I can't do interfere with what I can do anymore! That is why I am here

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Daddy's Baby Girl Song Link

I have FINALLY (like, years later) uploaded one of my songs to a music sharing website!  If you're interested in listening to the first song I wrote, please click the link below:

http://yourlisten.com/Michelle.Saltzgiver_102_fb/daddys-baby-girl

I would LOVE some honest feedback from anyone who would be willing to give it!

Thanks all!

Chelle

No comments:

Post a Comment